Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Welcome Bio Students!

I am delighted to teach again! This coming weeks will be one of the busiest time for me since I need to take some "real" adjustments.

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to thank miss Gloria Bondoc-Abrazado for letting me handle her Genetics and Natural Science 2 (Biological Science) Class. Its great to be in the teaching field again. To my students, welcome!

I have been around in the blogger world for quite some time now and enjoying it! You may use this site for updates on our subject matter and read updates on what's hot in the world of biology.

Our blog will particularly provide additional readings in biology which you will find interesting. Many are updates regarding the recent bird flu outbreak and AIDS pandemic.

This will be a very huge adjustment for all of us but, with your cooperation and diligence, surely, we will be able to accomplish something worthwhile at the end of my teaching substitution career and you being students of Science as well.

Let's make the most out of our pagsasama! Cheers!


Julius

No comments: