Saturday, January 21, 2006

Busy as a Bee! Charut! Lolz. :)

Hello Friends! I am sorry if I was not able to post any message in here for the past few weeks. I was sooooooooooo busy. Things in the company these days are getting a bit complicated so I was intoxicated with the huge amount of work I was trying to finish.

I got hooked up on a new hobby of mine which is writing web-articles. Unfortunately, I missed some of my exams in OU (Open University) and possibly flanked them so I need to lie-low on it and start focusing back again. :( I also got sick because of stress so I just decided to quit all those "extras" all at the same time! Charut! lolz. :)

I missed this blog, my home, with my blog friends! Ate Neng, Ate Ann and the whole cast of Walk-About and Ipagpatawad mo Blog! :) Hehe. I hope you are all doing well. You all have a nice day!

Julius

No comments: