Sunday, January 01, 2006

Saved by the Bell?

Michael the Archangel

I had a awful dream. I was perfectly aware that I was awake by the time the dream commences. It was terrible. I always think there is someone out there who's calling me before I go to sleep. It happens everytime.

Good thing I am working in a graveyard shift and I don't experience all that gloomy features of a usual nightmare. Well, it was 12:30 PM I just got off the bed. I ate the burger I ordered from the canteen and took off a warm bath.

I finished all the above rituals before 2:30 PM and laid my back on my bed. I was practically thinking about nothing else so I don't think there will be enough reason for me to expect a dream. The human mind is really powerful that it creates stories of its own when you are fast asleep.

After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door of my room, I heard that it was my favorite 5 year old nephew who's actually calling me. I was not expecting him to be there for my mom did not even call me to come by. Even so, my landlady would even have to call my attention before she let people to visit in the apartment.

So I managed to get up and even before I could handle the knob to open the door for him, he entered and got near me. I was thinking that he wants to sleep beside me or wants me to cuddle him but much to my surprise, his face assumes a host of different facial characteristics!

His eyes disappared and his mouth widened longitudinally and fangs began developing in his mouth. I was hurt because I realized that he is already biting me with his powerful and sharp fangs.

I struggled and ended up facing him. Before he began attacking me again, i uttered these strange words, " I am calling for michael the archangel to help me. Please protect me against this demon!"

Then, the demon was stunned and he started feeling an awkwardly unexplainable excrutiating pain. Though I may not see the angel himself, I know he was there. I was totally unaware of that name.

I am not religious so I was a bit surprised of me calling that name in front of a demon. Then when i saw him attacking me again, i called on Jesus, I said, "St. Miichael the archangel please protect me and help me vanquish this satanic manifestation, in Jesus name!"

I heard the devil shrieked in pain then he's gone . I was scared... :(

Before I left the house this evening, I prayed. I prayed in my room and asked for help in vanquishing any spirits lurking inside. I locked the door and laid hands on it and prayed that the demons will leave the room and entire house will be free of bad spirits.

I am a Christian but do not practice the ever famous religious rites anymore. I don't go to religious gathering, church services nor the mass for the Catholics. We used to be part of Iglesia ni Cristo but now are excommunicado.

I don't believe in demons, spirits nor the Angels but I now I am beginning to realize that they are true?...I dunno. I am not sure. Before that, I had a dream about a man whose face I cannot see. He warned me about something. He wants me to do something. He said that I will need to do something to help someone. I am not sure...things are vague and I can't seem to comprehend what he was trying to say.

Apparently, I have ignored his message. I am afraid. :( I am afraid. Are demons even true? Is there heaven and hell? Is there a God or an Angel that guides every human and watch all their activities? Whew!Questions that don't seem to have answers... :(

What a bad way to start the new year. :( Hayy....

Julius

4 comments:

unknown particle said...

kakatakot naman pala sa kwarto mo ..uhmmnn siguro kung ano ano iniisip mo no!!!! tsk tsk tsk di ka kasi nag papray e ....

Mmy-Lei said...

baka sobrang pagod!!!

kahit di ka relihiyoso, minsan kelangan mo ring manalangin para sa sarili mo!

happy new year

nixda said...

konsensiya mo lang yan!

evil? 99% yata ng tao sa mundo.
hehehe...sali mo na kami!

Jules said...

Hello po. :) Opo kapampangan po ako. Thank you po sa pagbisita! Buti nalang di na ako nananaginip ng masama ngaun. :( Baka ma Rico Yan ako! huhu. Thanks mga fRiends!

Julius