Sunday, April 27, 2008

Insurmountable Pain

I haven't been able to write something in my blog for the past 8 days due to my mom being at ICU at St. Raphael Foundation and Medical Center. She suffered massive blood loss because her lung tissues collapsed due to frequent coughing and add to that - infections. Now that her immune system dropped, she suffered from secondary bacterial infections such as Tuberculosis (TB), pneumonia, sepsis, a type of infection of the blood, which are now under control. But she is still being observed at the ICU and will yet to wait as to when she will leave ICU and be sent to an ordinary patient room though.

My heart bleeds everytime I see her suffering. This incident has caused my mother, me and my family a lot - emotionally, physically, mentally and all that stuff. I had to ask for all of my relatives' help just to buy my mom her medicine since I already run out of budget and all of my savings are gone for the hospital had to cancel all medicine supplies for my mom since our bill is getting really high and that I have to buy everything that she needs from dextrose, medicines, and all the liquid solutions that she needs while she is in ICU.

I am asking all your help to please pray for my mom and my family. May God help us to get through all this soon enough and help my mom recover completely. Thank you so much for reading. Thank you so much...

Jules

No comments: